Welcome to our practice!
Our goal during your first visit to Epperson Payne Dental Group is to establish a strong foundation for our relationship with you and your family. During the first visit, we make sure to collect important information regarding your overall health and we also make sure to offer plenty of time for you and your provider to get to know each other. Below you will find any information you may need regarding what to expect at your first appointment, forms you may need, and the location and hours of our office. We look forward to meeting you and your family!
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to the needs and desires of our patients.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients and community.
- Doing anything we can to exceed your expectations of dental services.
- Ensuring a positive and comforting environment for our patients.
- Striving for continuous improvement on all levels.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure our team has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you and your family. We recommend arriving 15 to 20 minutes early to your first appointment to ensure all paperwork and needed information has been gathered. Our friendly administrative team is happy to help you with any questions or concerns you may have during your appointment as well. We also recommend becoming familiar with our doctors and team before your visit!
What to bring with you on your first visit:
- Insurance card or your policy information
- Completed New Patient Forms which can be found below
- A current list of medications being taken
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Forms
- HIPAA Policy
- HIPAA Acknowledgement Form
- Photo Release Form
- Dental History
- Medical History
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.